This award will assess communications and/or campaigns that have brought about positive environmental behavioural change. Applications should include a summary of the initiative including its objective, any partners involved, the target audience, delivery strategy and results achieved.
Your application will need to demonstrate:
- An effective and innovative approach to messaging or branding
- Creativity and clarity in communication
- Evidence of impact in changing environmental attitudes and behaviours
- Any barriers and how they were overcome
Top Tips for an Award Winning Entry
If you’re considering entering the 2019 Scottish Resources Awards, check out our helpful guide on preparing and drafting your application here.
- Deadline for application entries is Friday 23 August 2019
- Judging will take place from week commencing 02 September 2019
- Award finalists will be contacted week commencing 16 September 2019
- Award Ceremony will take place on the evening of Wednesday 02 October 2019 at the Perth Concert Hall. Each shortlisted applicant will be provided with a free place.