The Partnership Initiative Award is for businesses working in partnership with another company or organisations in the public, private or voluntary sector for environmental and financial gain.
The Partnership Award recognises organisations with the strategic vision to demonstrate that working in partnership can improve the overall contribution to sustainable development. A successful application will be able to show how working in partnership enables:
- improved environmental performance e.g. through resource efficiency, staff and supply chain engagement, etc.
- associated economic and social benefits such as providing local employment opportunities and engaging with local schools, colleges, charities etc.
Top Tips for an Award Winning Entry
If you’re considering entering the 2018 Scottish Resources Awards, check out our helpful guide on preparing and drafting your application here.
- Deadline for application entries is Friday 24 August 2018
- Judging will take place from week commencing 03 September 2018
- Award finalists will be contacted week commencing 10 September 2018
- Award Ceremony will take place on the evening of Thursday 4 October 2018 at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre. Each shortlisted applicant will be provided with a free place.