Entries for the Scottish Resources Awards 2019 are now closed
The Innovation Award recognises businesses, partnerships and collaborations that have made a significant contribution to sustainable consumption, waste reduction, or resource management. This category highlights the ability of organisations to promote sustainable consumption, reduce environmental impacts and create new business opportunities.
The innovation could be:
- a new product design that uses sustainable materials or reuses existing materials;
- a change of a process that reduces waste or re-uses materials;
- a product re-use, repair and remanufacture;
- the introduction of an innovative business model;
- a service innovation;
- an open innovation approach that connects supply chains and partnerships to reduce waste and/or use of raw materials.
Explain why your submission is innovative and the environmental and financial benefits achieved from this innovation.
Top Tips for an Award Winning Entry
If you’re considering entering the 2019 Scottish Resources Awards, check out our helpful guide on preparing and drafting your application here.
- Deadline for application entries is Friday 23 August 2019
- Judging will take place from week commencing 02 September 2019
- Award finalists will be contacted week commencing 16 September 2019
- Award Ceremony will take place on the evening of Wednesday 02 October 2019 at the Perth Concert Hall. Each shortlisted applicant will be provided with a free place.