Entries are now closed for 2018. We have had a fantastic response this year and would like to wish the best of luck to all those who have entered.
This will assess initiatives looking at projects, schemes or actions in relation to food waste. Application details should include a summary of the strategic background to the initiative, along with details of how the initiative has made an impact. Details of any communications employed, partners worked with and how any barriers were overcome should be incorporated.
Policy changes in Scotland has brought food waste up the agenda so applications need to show:
- Diversion of food waste achieved
- Benefits to customers/clients in offering a food waste initiative
- Any wider measurable benefits
- Any barriers and how they were overcome
Top Tips for an Award Winning Entry
If you’re considering entering the 2018 Scottish Resources Awards, check out our helpful guide on preparing and drafting your application here.
- Deadline for application entries is Friday 24 August 2018
- Judging will take place from week commencing 03 September 2018
- Award finalists will be contacted week commencing 10 September 2018
- Award Ceremony will take place on the evening of Thursday 4 October 2018 at the Edinburgh International Conference Centre. Each shortlisted applicant will be provided with a free place.